Here at North Cave CE Primary School we provide a rich, stimulating environment in the school, which allows each child to respond positively to opportunities,
challenges and responsibilities. We encourage pupils to work both independently and co-operatively, to think creatively and critically
and to solve their own problems.
Parents who are considering sending their child to our school are always very welcome to visit the school and see the work that we do. Appointments should be made by telephoning or emailing the school office.
As a voluntary controlled school, our admission arrangements are determined and published by the East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
For further information on admission, please click the logo below which will take you to the East Riding Council website.
We believe the wearing of school uniform promotes a sense of pride in the school and helps to create a sense of community and belonging to the school. We are pleased that our parents support this. It is important that children are dressed appropriately for the school day.
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan – with school logo
- White or royal blue polo shirt – plain or with school logo
- Dark grey trousers, shorts or knee length skirt/pinafore
- Blue and white checked dress (summer)
- Dark coloured shoes
- Indoor shoes
- White t-shirt – plain or with school logo
- Black shorts
- Dark coloured plain tracksuit top/sweatshirt (for cold weather)
- Dark coloured plain tracksuit bottoms (for cold weather)
School Uniform Sales
Our school uniform, featuring the school logo, is available to purchase online from:
If you would like to look at the uniform sizes please call in to the school office.
In the event of bad weather, please listen to the local radio station for information on school openings.
Ensure you are registered with Parentmail to receive updates about school opening times.